There will be 4 sessions, each session of 2 hours, 2 sessions per week. This training will cover Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Previously NAV, GP, SL) Training for Beginners and also how to upgrade, migrate from Navision, Great Plains, Solomon, Quickbooks to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an ERP system from Microsoft. The product is part of the Microsoft Dynamics family, and is the successor product to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and Microsoft Dynamics SL.
There will be 8 hours of Instructor led training spread across 2 weeks
Weekdays Only Class Schedule
This class will be held on weekdays (Tuesday and Thursday every week) from 9:00-11:00 am Local time and/or US Pacific time (PST) each day beginning July 23 and ending on August 1, 2019.
Please check your local date and time for first session.
This class will cover basic concepts of Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system including overview, navigation, financials, inventory, purchases, vendor management, sales, inventory, fixed assets, additional features.
This training will cover Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Previously NAV, GP, SL) Training for Beginners and also how to upgrade, migrate from Navision, Great Plains, Solomon, Quickbooks to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Who should attend
This class can be taken by professionals such as those who work in finance, accountting, operations, IT staff and consultants supporting client using Business Central or those who are using and supporting Quickbooks, Great Plains, Navision, Solomon and looking to migrate or upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
1. Introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central
2. How to browse the User Interface - Navigation
3. Key Features of Dynamics 365 Business Central Application
4. General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Customer, Vendor, Items
5. Purchasing process, Purchase order, invoicing, sales quote, convert, post, review sales orders,
6. Overview of :
Financial Reporting and Analysis
Jobs and Resources
7. How to upgrade, migrate from Navision, Great Plains, Solomon, Quickbooks to Dynamics 365 Business Central.
8. Setting Up Dynamics 365 and Working with Business Central
9. Managing Bank Accounts
10. Set Up Sales
12. Products, Items and Inventory
13. Sales, Purchasing, and Order Processing
14. Sales Purchase Administration
16. Cash Management
17. Inventory Management
18. Fixed Assets
Chart of Accounts
G/L entry Intercompany General Journal
20. Human Resources
21. Reports and Business Analysis
22. Setup & Extensions
100% refund can be applied if request is initiated 24 hours before the 1st course session.
If a class is rescheduled/cancelled by the organizer, registered students will be offered a credit towards any future course or a 100% refund.