Imagine an island with white sand beaches and turquoise sea… Where more than 400 people live the Jiu Jitsu lifestyle! BJJ Summer Week is much more than a camp for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Some of the best professors in the world, athletes and teams from more than 50 countries merge all together to create this unique experience.
This is an “out-of -the-box” holiday, immersed in culture, food and beautiful places. At the same time, doing Jiu Jitsu, creating bonds for life and being part of a wonderful and large family of people who all share the same passion!
- 5 days in the beautiful city of Cagliari
- 11 professors among the best in the world
- 3 seminars and 2 open mat sessions per day
- Parties and events every evening
- Excursions and trips around beautiful Sardinia.
A program of activities for families, children and those who are not doing bjj.
These are some of our ingredients for the recipe for an amazing BJJ Summer Week.